THE 20 SOMETHING - ORIGINAL
The 20 Something Original
Portrait 26.5x35cm artwork framed in 30x40cm metal frame
"The 20 Something" is hand drawn using finer liner, acrylic paint & recycled paper collage on 250gsm paper.
An emotive artwork which was inspired by a poem I wrote regarding the confusion of being in your twenties, the hope of a new day & the Japanese art of ‘Kintsugi’.
For Kintsugi they use melted gold to mend broken pieces of pottery whilst highlighting the repair rather than disguising it.
I just love the outlook & can be applied to all of us just trying to be our best versions.
Paired with a beautiful, thin metal frame which keeps the aesthetic delicate. I could see her in a bedroom, living room or hallway bringing a pop of sun to your space.
An Original artwork, she's one of a kind & will not be produced as a print design.
Unique to the other artworks, she will also be sent with a hand written copy of the original poem.
🌱 10% of profits to charity + 1 tree planted
• Original artwork on 250gms paper
• Hand signed with date, edition number & name
• 10% of profits go to a charity of choice
• 1 tree will be planted for the sale with One Tree Planted
• Posted with 100% recyclable/biodegradable packaging
• Worldwide shipping available
• Available to buy unframed