CAN YOU DO A COMMISSION FOR ME?
· Yes! All commissions can be created in partnership with you or your brand.
· Send me an email or message on my social channels to discuss further.
HOW ARE YOU ECO-FRIENDLY?
· 1 tree is planted for every sale, in partnership with One Tree Planted.
· With every Original artwork sold, 10% of the profit goes to charity.
· Most originals are created by reusing materials for collaging, or mark making with objects that would otherwise be thrown away.
· Limited-edition prints are produced onto 100% recycled and unbleached paper.
· Each print design is produced in small quantities so to minimise resources, carbon footprint and waste.
· Packaging is 100% recyclable/biodegradable including compostable protective sleeves.
· Everything from creation to packaging is sourced from the UK.
WHO DO YOU DONATE TO?
· I am a brand Partner for One Tree Planted who are a
· With every Original artwork sale, 10% of the profits are given to a charity of choice.
· So far we have donated to: WWF, Rainbow Noir, Help For Heroes, RSPCA, Friends of the Earth and One Tree Planted.
WHAT SIZES ARE THE LIMITED-EDITION PRINTS AVAILABLE IN?
· The prints are available in A5, A4 & A3.
· Most of my Originals are A3 – please check the description on the website.
· If you would like something in a different size,
please send me a message to arrange
WHAT IS THE PAPER YOU USE FOR THE PRINTS?
· It is called ‘Elephant Natural’ – 350gsm (Heavy weight)
· 100% recycled and unbleached paper stock
· Finish: Smooth to look at with a slight texture to the touch. A cross between natural white and newspaper, with a slight, darker fleck.
· Due to the recycled and unbleached nature of this stock, shade and fleck can vary between batches.
CAN I BUY THE ARTWORK FRAMED?
· Originals can be bought with a framed option at a small extra fee
· Once payment is received, we then discuss which frame you would like
· My limited-edition prints do not come framed. If you would like one framed or mounted please send me a message.
WHAT IS YOUR PACKAGING MADE FROM?
ALL of my packaging is recyclable/biodegradable.
· Film Sleeves & Stickers: Made from Corn/Potato Starch
· Twool: A version of Twine made from the wool of Whiteface Dartmoor Sheep. They are protected by farmers & the Twool is fully manufactured in the UK.
· Hard-back mailers & A3 tube: Made from paper/cardboard
· Branded Stickers: Made from 100% recycled paper, vegan printer inks
· Thank you note: Made from recycled card
· Kraft Tape: Made from renewable Kraft paper. Can be reused up to 7 times!
HOW DO I DISPOSE OF YOUR PACKAGING PROPERLY?
Below is an outline of how to recycle my packaging properly:
· Corn Starch Film Sleeves & Stickers: Compost/Food waste bin
· Twool String: Compost/Food waste bin
· Hard-back mailers & A3 tube: Paper Recycling
· Branded Stickers: Leave on the mailers & put in paper recycling
· Thank you note (made from recycled paper): Paper recycling
· Kraft Tape: Leave on any card/paper & put in paper recycling
WHERE DO YOU SHIP TO & WHAT SERVICE DO YOU USE?
· I ship WORLDWIDE with Royal Mail.
· UK: 2nd Class
· Rest of the World: Track & Signed
HOW LONG DOES YOUR SHIPPING TAKE?
· UK: 3-5 working days*
· Rest of the World: 5-7 working days*
· *Please note this is an average. If you need something sooner, please let me know.
HOW MUCH DO YOU CHARGE FOR P&P?
· UK: £3.00
· Rest of the World: £10.00
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT WAYS I CAN PAY?
· Stripe Card
· I accept bank transfer if buying directly on social.
DO YOU CHARGE TAX?
· No – no hidden tax charges at checkout!
WHAT SHOULD I DO IF I COME ACROSS ANY ISSUES REGARDING MY ORDER?
· For any issues or queries please contact me via email or direct message on social channels.